Monday, September 24, 2012

a healthy reminder {week 11} ... today... September's pink... and time off...



i started this little healthy reminder series a eleven weeks ago.

 i'm down ten pounds and have 40 to go. yes, "four oh"!

today is the last day of the series,  however, i will continue to 
pin healthy reminders {here}.

i hope the series was fun to follow.  it was an enjoyable way for
me to get my act together and share the journey!


most of you know that my Mom took a fall last week. in a day or so,
she will be released from the hospital to a  rehabilitation facility where she will
 begin physical therapy. it is our hope that she will be out of the cast on the
right wrist in six weeks. the left wrist is going to be the focus of the P.T.

i'm going to take a week off  from blogging.
Mom and Dad are going to need a little extra care and
support. i also need to catch up on chores and organizing around the house.

 i look forward to primping and mailing the Good Clean Dog give a way gifts
that have been put on hold since jury duty and the arrival of  Mr. Virus Mc Evil. 
( i sooo apologize to the winners.)  

i will catch up with all of you on October 1.

  SeptembeR PinK ... don't forget to check!
 {more pink here}

withLove.

9 comments:

  1. Take all the time you need. We're not going anywhere. I was going to email you about Mom this morning to see how she made out, but thought I better check here first. Wishing her the best with physical therapy. Congrats on your weight loss. You must be feeling awesome (aside from Mr. Virus McEvil and a few setbacks). Love, Jami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers for you and your mom. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you all the best in your weight loss journey. I have a big 40 to lose, too. Hopefully in time for that wedding that keeps drawing closer. You have been a great inspiration, Lynne!

    I hope your mom continues to improve. She is very lucky to have a daughter like you to care for her. Enjoy your bloggy break and remember to find time for "You"!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be here waiting when you get back.

    Take care of Mom & Dad....sending a prayer for a speedy recovery for your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for your mom. The World of Blog is always waiting. I know I don't get to visit as much sometimes due to helping care for the quads. I'm going now to catch up with all that's been going on with YOU and maybe I'll be caught up when you return!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I somehow missed the news about your mom'd fall. I will be sending up prayers for a speedy recovery. Congratulations on your weight loss. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne, very well done losing 10lb! I shall be thinking of you when you are taking care of your mum. I do wish her a speedy recovery, and to you I send an enormous hug. Looking forward to your return, all my love, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lynne! I know what you are going through with the worry and care of your Mom....both wrists, oh my! I am thinking of you daily the last while. You are so strong, you have already accomplished and conquered so much, the last 40 or any part of it can be done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's very nice of you to help your parents around the house while they are recovering. You are a sweetheart.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete