Monday, September 17, 2012

a healthy reminder...{week ten}...dishing my favorite flavonoids...

last Monday, i started talking about flavinoids.
i wrote about the beginning of  a new tradition of
  afternoon tea (black or green) with a bite sized dark chocolate.  


today, i'm dishing about...

...my favorite cell fix list.
(yes...more about flavonoids)
if you are regularly consuming 
anything on this list...you are working your cell restoration too! 
{images-source unknown}



image by the fabulous Vicki Archer, here.
(i giggle just a little because the title of her post is
"apples not for the eating"...LOL 
they wouldn't last long here on 34th street!)


OM {Sheer}Goodness! this image is by Aran Goyoaga.
she is the brilliant heart, soul and author of my
favorite food escape blog. Cannelle et Vanille.
check out her sweet apricot (flavonoid) short bread  
here. (yes, your flavonoid can be a goodie!)

 i have pre-ordered her book! 


i can't wait until October!

{getty images}

"red wine is mighty flavonoid fine!"



C is critcal for the cells!


i am so grateful that my favorite vegetable is a mega antioxidant!


i am going to miss our locally grown peppers. they were one
of the stars at our farmers' market this year!


every one of these simple foods is an anti inflammatory...and...
... are living to rebuild our human cells.

withLove.

~ weighing in... down 9.~

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder and congrats on the 8 pounds...that's awesome!! You always find the prettiest images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been boosting myself up with these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If these beautiful images don't inspire us to eat healthy, I don't know what will! I'm glad I love fruits and veggies as much as I love chocolate, I think I have a well balanced diet! ;-D

    Congrats on the weight loss!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete