Thursday, September 20, 2012

yesterday started off with breakfast and a blue bird !



slept in. breakfast "on deck" in the mountains at 9am.

"my oh my, what a wonderful day...plenty of sunshine heading my way"


"Mister Bluebird on my shoulder...it's the truth...it's actual
everything is satisfactual."


so..."zip-a-dee-doo-dah
zip-a-dee- a eh!
wonderful feeling!  wonderful day!"

Mr Blue Jay hung out with me and my Cafe' Verona on this morn'.

(dear Mother Nature, 
i broke the rules and shared a tiny piece 
of Dave's Killer Bread toast with him!)

he seemed satisfied and was not pesty!

next,  a little walk.



Summer's bright blooms...


have faded.


the first signs of Fall have arrived  up north!

but... how could this Song of the South, not have come to mind?

withLove.

6 comments:

  1. All the pictures made me feel good...so you must be enjoying the real thing. Smiles to you, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a zip-a-dee-do-dah day to me too! Beautiful scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful way to start the day! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete