Monday, October 1, 2012

Autumn notes...hello, pumpkin!


i have missed your warm glow.


i love how you add spice to a skinny latte.


  you know how to dwell in white chocolate and caramel lofty chic!


 i almost forgot how pretty you compliment a plate of fresh greens.


welcome back. 
your color and light are cozy, and so beautiful to behold.


just popping up
to wish you
Happy October!

withLove.


{all of the images are from Pinterest. i have had linking problems with their site lately
if any of the images are yours, do claim them so i may give you a shout out!}

6 comments:

  1. The picture of the girl in the pumpkin colored scarf, is how I used to look...Now I just look like the pumpkin. :):) Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The triple wrap belt may be now be only a double or single wrap...but that scarf is perfectly placed for any age. LOL!
      ~w/L.

      Delete
  2. Happy October! My favorite season of the year! xo Jami

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love me some pumpkin! One of my favorite colors to wear.

    Your new blog design looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Fall post, as it is my most favorite season! The tree picture is so beautiful and unique. I hope you are enjoying the Fall days.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the models. They are super pretty. I also love the colors and designs on the plate.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete