Tuesday, October 16, 2012

French bread on Tuesday... no debate.

for those who know me, you will be very surprised
that i will not be positioning myself in front of the flat screen tonight.
this is huge, because i worry about America and our world, every day.

so as i wake to the day... here's my mantra...


after work, my dear Chrislyn and i will be traveling to Seattle 
to take an artisan bread making class at Cook's World.


Chrislyn found a great deal at Groupon.


the class will be given by George de Pasquale, head baker and
owner of the ESSENTIAL BAKING CO. 


the stress of tonight's element of this crazy election will be replaced by
a little flour, water, fire and
a very special night out sculpting bread with my daughter.

when it comes to the BIG PICTURE it's about
 fundamental food (life) and family.

{French bread and family sounds a little more chic! }

withLove

~ the images of bread are from my French bread Pinterest board here! ~

7 comments:

  1. The fun you have :):) I would love to be able to take classes with friends. Enjoy yourself. xo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy for you and your 'escape' plan..and a bit envious..Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time, Lynne! Your classes sound like so much fun!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, that sounds like a great time... Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great, and looks like a lovely place. Have fun! LOve Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh enjoy! Sounds like a great way to spend the evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The artisan bread making class sounds so delightful that you are taking. Oh, how I love french bread. I can't have the yeast in it, so I don't eat it as much as I would like. If you ever find out something that substitutes the yeast, please let me know. My sister used to make bread, and when it came out of the oven she would give us all a warm piece with butter.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete