Monday, October 22, 2012

random takes on the old block!



i remember my "old school" block prints ...
and printing at school with my children. find the basics here.


 traditional hand carved teak blocks from India have inspired trends.


 Muny


Apartment Therapy

via


Ballard Designs

i love Miss Mustard Seed's logo.  wouldn't it make a pretty
repetitive print? maybe Marion will jump into textiles one day.



you can make your own scrapbook sheets
on Picmonkey using a fabric image background
and their floral feature. i was inspired by this
cute little spice filled canning jar.

via

William Sonoma


i found this simple tutorial from Centsational Girl,
no carving involved.



withLove

2 comments:

  1. I love to stamp. I have made some stationary at times for friends, with my stamps. Love those aqua colored designs. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I might have to give this a try as well!
    hugs my friend
    Donna

    ReplyDelete