Wednesday, October 31, 2012

so much for waiting until November...happy Halloween!

 i popped onto 


this morning, and saw this...


... i just had to share.

 this doggie looks like our Chocolat' Gousse!

~ * ~

on Friday, very bright young man at my office will be addressing my computer issues.
 he's going to remove my hard drive to retrieve my missing pictures, and
search for a drive that will accept my camera memory card in my new/barely used laptop.
hopefully, i'll be up and running by the weekend!

withLove

6 comments:

  1. Oh,oh, Could I please borrow your bight young man?? He'll have to pack enough to last till Easter...cause I need a lot of help.LOL These electronic age kids are awesome. Hope it all works out great. Smiles to you, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynnne,
    I have been in a bit of a self induced fog/haze or something unlike me! I did get a chance to catch up a bit in the land of Lynne on 34th street though...You too have a lot going on...good luck with your computer issues! I am lovin' this cute costume! We have decided to get a new "dog child" this Spring...can't wait!Just might have to make one of these when we do!
    Hugs and much love
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- How funny is THAT?!?! Blessings and Happy Halloween- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of that Sesame Street sketch where they have the dogs cutting the hair. That sketch always scared me.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete