Tuesday, October 2, 2012

my spa water dot com ...


i'm hooked on infused water. it has become such a simple and
elegant pleasure for me.

obviously, i'm not the only one since there is a web site here,
 with a book devoted to this newly found passion of mine!  

i keep a glass pitcher in the fridge.  yesterday, our  Mr. North Shore
Produce man was featuring his baskets of blackberries for a dollar.


i mixed them with ice cubes and some sparkling Pellegrino!

 they made such a pretty pitcher picture.

withLove.

7 comments:

  1. I used to do this with iced tea. The waters look inviting.:):) Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You pretty pitcher looks so inviting...I need to drink more water and less diet pop (bad I know) this might just help me actually do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only drink water. Will have to try infused :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty & how delish that picture of infused water looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love to infuse waters... I often use fruits and herbs, so refreshing... Just found your blog, it's lovely... I will visit often.
    Ciao for now...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now I am drinking a lot of teas; this is perfect though. Extra vitamins and antioxidants while I am healing!

    Oh, I am having an amazing Giveaway of Plush Velvet Pumpkins from Love Feast!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant! Those flavored water really hits me by surprise. Must do this first thing when I enter the kitchen. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete