Saturday, October 13, 2012

the Saturday morning post ...

somewhere in a America...and this big world...


it's snowing...
it's raining...
it's sunny, and we're bringing in the last of the garden's bounty...
 we're watching college football...
we're arranging flowers...
we're pickin' out a perfect pumpkin...


we're crafting...
we're curled up and reading...
we're watching a child play soccer...
we're glued to America's pastime...
we're sharing a wine or a beer...
we're hugging our babies...

and in the kitchen...


the soup is on!
happy weekend!

withLove

{all images from my Pinterest board here!}

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh good old soup. Do you remember Captain Kangaroo reading the book called "stone soup"? I loved that story. Great post. Smiles, xo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do! Both of my children made Stone Soup in Kindergarten. They had the best teacher ever!
      w/L.

      Delete
  2. I love this post...so true. I am drinking my coffee and looking out into the rain at my mums. I know they are enjoying this weather. A glass of wine would be good tonight. I can't remember the last time I had one!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything in that post is so true and I think i've done all of those things, including watching my daughter play college soccer last night, so fun! Happy weekend to you.
    Ciao for now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your soup looks delicious. We have baseball on TV as I write

    Happy Sunday

    Helenz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy and perfect for Fall. Love the presentation. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection! It's not so cool here yet, but I am in the fall mood! I have been wondering how you and Mom are doing. Thinking of you daily and sending you my best wishes~

    ReplyDelete