Saturday, October 27, 2012

the Saturday morning post!

good morning, beautiful(s)!
this will be my last post for October!

i  am experiencing some issues with the
computer that i am retiring. there is some corrupt action going on.
 (i hope that i haven't lost all my photographs.)


i am enjoying the Creatively Made Home e-Course .

we have a weekend sans commitments, so...

 ...today i'm pumping up the volume on the radio!

i am ready to clean, purge, and organize and wrap those 
parcels that have been waiting in the wings to post!

since i cannot upload any of my personal photographs from my old
computer right now, i have grabbed this fun little image from the past!

  remember Picnik?  

they had the cutest little "skellies" that haunted our chandie last year!

{i'll be buy to visit and comment while i take this break from posting!}



7 comments:

  1. Sorry about your computer problems...I hope all works out for you. Don't stay away too long sweet lady!

    How do you like the e-course? I thought about joining but I wasn't sure if it was worth paying for and I need to limit my time on my computer a bit more.

    Have a lovely weekend! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you can get the bugs worked out...one day, I know I am going to be in a pickle...my computer needs up graded memory and some anti virus up grades also. Enjoy the rest of this wonderful weekend. xo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynne- I am just getting back from my break so you better not be gone too long!;>) I hope you get your computer issues fixed and that you have a blessed Sunday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hate computer problems. Hope you don't lose too much. see you in November :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love technology but hate when it doesn't work properly! So Sorry about your computer issues - hoping with you that you haven't lost your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with the change! Your skellies are darling!

    ReplyDelete