Monday, October 29, 2012

thoughts of you...just a few words...

i didn't intend on posting again until the first of November.


however...


 ...so many of you are in my thoughts and prayers 
as you prepare for the storm. 


i wish you the warmth and comfort of a safe place.
i hope that all of your homes stand strong and sturdy in the days ahead.


BACK OFF, SANDY!

withLove.


~ since i am still unable to upload my own images at this time, i borrowed
a few photographs from Pinterest...i just entered hurricane ~

5 comments:

  1. You have just proven how hard it is to not think of others. I have been praying for the storm to turn away..but it seems to be on it's way...so I will pray for all in it's path to be safe. You chose some nice photos. Smiles, xo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Susie! It's hard to imagine the concerns flooding so many hearts as the storm approaches. As I sit safely in Texas I am praying for those whose lives have been and WILL be impacted!

    Loved the pretty pics and hope you find your own again. Changing computers is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne- What a beautiful post. I, too, am praying for those in the path of the storm- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post - I keep thinking of all those dealing with the aftermath of this storm too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post. Prayers are being sent up all over for all of the people who have been in harms way.

    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete