Sunday, October 21, 2012

yesterday, on the smurf turf...

thanks to Facebook and an awesome pho-tog at KTVB, 
 i have some new pics of my son, Jay at work.


he's the one with the cool shoes.
 sometimes,when he's shoe shopping, i'll receive a random photo with text...
"hey Ma, what do you think of these?"


i miss him every day.
if he was home right this minute...(it's 7:47 am PST), i will have made him biscuits and gravy or cinnamon rolls and we would be sitting side by side,
on the couch, drinking Sunday coffee, watching ESPN, and talking sports.


he calls me Mama Bear, and i love it! 
...sometimes Ma for short...and i love that too.

here stands a piece of my heart on the sidelines.
he brings the Bronco's home to Boise
and to our little place here 34th street, where we

 work hard
 and 
  your dreams 
 come true

withLove.


3 comments:

  1. Your son is nice looking. I love that he calls you to show his shoes...my g.son does the same with his mom.Sweet. Smiles, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post! I know your son must make you proud. What a cool job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. I have a 17 year-old son who calls me Ma too. :) Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete