Sunday, December 2, 2012

labeling the Christmas laundry!

i found this little shop on Etsy this morning...


... smitten i am!


it's a perfect hint as to where i am going with
Christmas 2012
here on 34th street!


label the Christmas laundry!

( yes, Mr D...i ordered this little pin cushion. how could i resist? )
it's perfect French bread, found in Italia!
does this have my name written all over it?
yes, it most certainly does!


on my desk are some vintage French letters and


rolling fabric markers to make printed eyelet and lace.

time to trim the chandie...

withLove!

oh! Mom is doing better!  she asked for her morning paper!
the power of prayer and friendship is amazing!



8 comments:

  1. Looking forwards to seeing more. Glad Mom is getting better. Happy Sunday.
    Ciao for now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is good. Glad to hear your mother's a bit better. Oh yes, those things look as if they were made for you:):) Smiles, xo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shop is a great find! I'm going over to visit now. Glad to hear your mom is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shop! I'll have to check it out!! Nice to hear things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a charming shop - great find! so glad to hear mom is doing better! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad your Mom is doing better!!!
    Love all your treasures and the Etsy store is fab!!
    Thanks for linking!!
    Have you entered my giveaway yet??
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lynne, so glad your mum is feeling better! I tried to leave a comment the other day, but for some reason the comment box would not appear. Anyway, I am here now. Thank you for your lovely comments. My thoughts are with you my friend. What a lovely collection of objects, I just know you have something clever up your sleeve! Love Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Great post. I found you through the blog hop. Now following you.Please stop by and say hi when you get a chance.
    Be sure and check out my new Blog Hop that we just started, It's Weekly Goals Link Up. It's a great way to stay on track. Have a great day. :) Here's the link in case you want to check it out. Thanks again.http://lenettacarnes.blogspot.com/2013/01/weekly-goals-linkup-1.html

    ReplyDelete