Thursday, January 24, 2013

forever glassybaby ...the seconds sale, January 26th!

another little Pacific Northwest pheeenom is...




this Saturday is their annual seconds sale, and it's news worthy.


those of you that have followed me for awhile remember that 


i gave one away each month in 2012. 


any whoooo...


recently they ran a contest for a free trip to Seattle and


the privilege to be first in line at the sale.  images and videos


were submitted.  the video below won!




forever "classy" glassybabies!


you can learn more about this wonderful piece of Pacific Northwest

art...keep...luminaria...hysteria,

 :: right here! :: 

withLove!



8 comments:

  1. I know we both love glassyababys! That was extremely generous of you to give one away every month for a year! I'm sure the lucky recipients now love them and the company too! I think the girls that won with their video "Ode to Joy"...Glassybaby, the musical was brilliant! So original!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the heavy bottoms on those glasses. Not so easily tipped over. Lots of pretty colors too. Wish I could go to Seattle. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! You have such a big heart, sweet lady!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those, I remember seeing them on a trip to Seattle, I really like them but I didn't buy one... Have a great day Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun!
    Maybe I can win and come see YOU!
    Would that not be fun?
    Hugs to you
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the one I won through you. I keep it on a pedestal right in my kitchen window in front of the sink. I just love it!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this is really innovative!! FANTASTIC FUN! Anita

    ReplyDelete