Monday, January 7, 2013

this year...this month...

so far so good!

:: via ::


you could be smiling and thinking...

Lynne! it's only been ONE WEEK!

yes!  that's right!


:: couldn't find the source, please tell me who you are ::

on the job front:

i am officially a new employee of the largest employer in my county.

for two weeks, i am in a transition period, where i am being paid
by two different employers. (so blessed to have two employers
 when there are so many in this country seeking work.)

i am currently in training outside of the office, while making it my
best effort to keep the "quality of care" from my desk a high
 priority during the transition.

i have embraced new knowledge, new acquaintances, 
and new opportunities for growth.

i can't say that i haven't stressed, but...it's okay!

on the home front:


:: via ::

Mom is progressing well. she continues her "post fall" and "post
stroke" therapy three days a week. Dad is being a wonderful
care advocate and is pretty much running the household.
i visit them for Sunday morning coffee.  we had such a lovely
visit this past weekend!


we attended our last Christmas gathering on Saturday.
we have a friend with a full, almost white beard.
when Holland set her eyes on him she called out, "Santa!"
he played along with an occasional HO HO HO... she
smiled and giggled with delight!

 i have just two more Christmas vignettes
to disassemble. (they actually look more "winter" than Christmas.)

baby Ben is now one month old and we received great news
about Miss Holland's hip!  we are relieved that there will
not be surgery in her future.

on the blog front:



i have some catching up to do.
i have goodies waiting to be wrapped and mailed to some sweet lovelies and
their pups! ( you know who you are.)
i plan to wrap one each Wednesday for the next five weeks.
attention to detail is very important to me.
i will admit that the circumstances of the last few months has
overwhelmed me at times.  my family and my work have
been the place for my time and mind space.

i'm off to class for two more days!

embrace this week, lovelies!

(oh!...and... how about those Seahawks?)

i'll be wrapping on Wednesday!

withLove!

10 comments:

  1. So glad to hear the good news. Whenever I would get a new area to work in , I would get so nervous. I wish you luck on the new job. Have a great week. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne, Sounds like everything is going great for you and your family. Nice start to the New Year! Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you Lynne~! sounds like an exciting time with lots to do.

    wishing you great success~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning dear Lynne! Well I am sure happy that we found each other and I am enjoying your blog. I am very happy to know you are enjoying your new work and that the family is flourishing! May the coming months ALSO be full of promise and success!

    Bonne journée, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the job! and I pray your Mom continues to improve and your Dad can stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new job!! How exciting! I wish you the best of luck ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad that everything is going so well, Lynne. New year seems like a great year for you. Hope your mom continues to do well.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new job! I'm so glad to hear that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lynne, congratulations on your new job!!

    I'm so happy little Holland won't need surgery....
    and your mom's news is AWESOME!

    Sounds like 2013 is off to a good start :)

    Best wishes my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so pleased things are going well for you - nothing like starting the new year on a high note! xx Sharon

    ReplyDelete