Monday, February 11, 2013

random tea... it's a giant cup today!

i googled random tea and found this!

:: here ::
it's a real place!  in Philly!

this Monday morning's tea choice was a no brainer for me.

in fact...it will my tea of the week!

:: here ::

this week is my favorite week of the year!

i will be one year older when the week is finished!

i was sooooo close to being a Valentine baby.

my Mom always said, " you wanted a day of your own."

i  remember feeling a little sinful eating birthday cake when 

Lent started early, as it will this year.

i couldn't sleep on Saturday night, so i worked on a new

look for the blog!  it's my favorite so far.

i had my last Dayquil...with a shot of ibuprofen cocktail on Saturday


morning. i looked at the clock at noon and thought..."could it be over?"

it IS over!

thank goodness...because... Chrislyn, Jason and the  g r a n d s

sent me to French macaron class on Sunday.

i was worried that i was going to have to cancel!

these little sweets can be a challenge. our class was a success!

hazelnut with praline butter creme filling
raspberry with dark chocolate ganache
and
violet with white chocolate rose ganache


while transporting them home a little dark chocolate ganache

landed on a violet heart! sort of like the Reese's chocolate and

peanut butter story only way more romantic!

 "is that dark chocolate ganache on my violet with white 

chocolate rose ganache ?"  i "dibs" that one!

aren't they pretty?



about a week ago, i blogged about Cecilia Rosslee.

when i visited her Etsy shop, i discovered her

:: here ::

amazing natural foundation and make up brush cleaning soap.


i love a Sunday when i can wash my brushes and line them up on a white terry towel.

 it's a little sign of life order, (which seems to have been missing for awhile.)

Cecilia's pretty soap makes it an extra lovely ritual!


 i usually make my Valentines. 

this year, i decided to purchase them from

a very sweet and talented woman. i will share my " sweet little Vali's",
 

along with all of the special deliveries that the farm table is holding, 

on Wednesday.  are you ready to wrap?

withLove.

6 comments:

  1. The sign on the Tea House is fantastic. Glad you're feeling better. How fun to have taken a class in French Macaron.... They are so cute, I love making them and yes, they can be a challenge. Have a great Birthday week! Around here we call it "Birthmonth" and milk it as much as posssible...Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you still had that nasty cold. They do linger don't they? Get better soon. I love your new blog design...it really suits your blog. And I think your macarons looks beautiful. it sounds like a fun class! Finally...a big Happy Birthday! Yes, you needed a sweet little day of your own! :)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday this week! Hope that your day is filled with joy and wonderful surprises! Glad that you enjoyed your macaron class. They look delicious! Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning my dear! I love that sign; I have that on my Pinboard! Tea time? Every evening at our home at 9:00pm!!! LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new background and header...it looks like you! I know that you have an affinity for linen:)
    It sounds like you have a super busy week and that life is getting back to normal!
    (Did you get my email?)
    Hugs and much love from here
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! I LOVE to wash my brushes as well, I am so happy to hear that I am not the only one, lol!

    ReplyDelete