Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday... "unwrapped !"

happy "over the hump" day!

(there is something pretty great about starting the work week on Tuesday!)


instead of  wrapping today...

...i thought i would share an "unwrap"!

last week,  i celebrated another year in my life!  my friend, Alice is an 

expert at finding pretty boxes and filling them with goodies that relate to the

 recipient's taste and pleasures in life.  on Sunday, she presented me with

 a lovely natural "French collection" of goodies. 


 let's unwrap! 


si doux! mon abeille première française!


i love the burlap heart for our bedroom!


...two twine-wrapped lightly scented candles, 
to go inside the pretty luminaries.


Alice knows my passion for things like colored pencils!

i fanned them out to display atop Alexandra and Rachel!

Alice and Steve, thank you for such a lovely, thought filled gift!


on the farm table sits a very full "to go" basket!


i have finished all of my Good Clean Dog gatherings and wraps.


i am going to skip my Friday blog post this week.  i will be catching up with my

visits and emails. a few of my friends are missing from my blog roll. 

i need to go find out if they are okay.

some blogs have been hacked and there has been some malware 

popping up here and there.  

Mr D helped me make sure that i am protected for the time being!

be careful out there. i'm not sure why people want to rain on our fun!

enjoy the rest of this abbreviated work week and the weekend!

withLove

6 comments:

  1. A very Happy Birthday (belated) and it looks like you sure did have a good one with all of those lovely treasures! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a fab birthday! Love the goodie boxes.
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice gifts from your friend Lynne! Happy belated birthday... ciao bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy Birthday. What wonderful gifting!!!! Blessings and Happy Wednesday- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated Birthday, Lynne! What a beautiful set of gifts your friend Alice has packaged up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Birthday girl, I do hope you are still celebrating? Your friend obviously knows you well, what wonderful prezzies. I have one of those twig pencils and I love it. Thankyou thankyou for all your lovely comments, you are so gracious and kind. Have a lovely weekend my friend,love Linda x

    ReplyDelete