Monday, March 25, 2013

Lindsay's mimosa tax day, ABBA, and the last week of my workplace motivation assignment...

first, a little followup from my last post about taxes and Spring cleaning!

(with reference to Spring cleaning after taxes...)

my friend Jane said, " i can think of better things to do after taxes!"

hmmm...how about before taxes?


her comment made me immediately think of this image from

lindsay p designs, ...the blog.

(i could not link directly to her post of  March 11 entitled

Tax Day Mimosas, but this will take you to her blog and her shop

to navigate through her chic cuteness!


now,

for

the

cleaning part.

in my last post, i shared the crisp clean images from Julia's blog.


 the fact Julia is from Sweden could very well have

sparked the notion to dig up some ABBA and crank it up while i

cleaned, on Saturday.  ( i just had to be sure that Mr D was out of the house.)

...and just when...

...you are thinking,

Lynne,

 enough already...

... let this cleaning thing go!

i  leave you for


here, and then on to the office.


"people often say that motivation doesn't last. 

well, neither does bathing that's why we 

recommend it daily."

                                                                            ~ Zig Ziglar

withLove.
(try showering with fresh eucalyptus, you'll love it!)

9 comments:

  1. Bonjour Lynne!

    Your order is in the mail, and I hope you enjoy them.

    OH WHAT A GRAND IDEA to put this fine branch in the shower. I have spritzed lavender oil/water in my shower and the heat makes the scent even more wonderful. You are now motivating ME to clean up today! LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ABBA music. Motivation is a hard thing to find, sometimes. The older I get the more elusive it becomes. You would think it would be easier. Pass the mimosas,please. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday Lynne, Love the idea of showering with Eucalyptus, must smell wonderful, can't wait to try it! Have a good day. Until next time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the quote!! I had two mimosas yesterday and believe me, had I done taxes afterward, we would have been audited!

    Thanks so much for the beautiful inspiration pictures, Lynne, I have visited both blogs. Have a wonderful week!

    Also, going to share your sweet little wall picture on my blog!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! What a fun post. Wishing you a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post, Lynne! I haven't had a mimosa n years....lol...but it sounds better than doing taxes. Ah...yeah....ABBA...love them still- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it!!! I never EVER would have thought about showering with Eucalyptus leaves but you can bet your bottom dollar I WILL now!!Awesome idea!
    Hope you enjoyed that mimosa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything is happier with ABBA !!
    I will always always love their music, I think it was the soundtrack of my happiest times. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely inspirations here, hoping on to those links now. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete