Monday, March 18, 2013

motivate me Monday...

good morning!

i have an assignment for the next two weeks.

to  M O T I V A T E !

:: ici ::

the people i work with are dear and special.

they are good, kind, helpful and reliable!

i cherish their support and friendships!


there is bread on the farm table this morning!

what motivates me is doing for others! 

 i have heard the term one better out there in blog land!

M O T I V A T E    M E   M O N D A Y!

it's as simple as bringing bread and butter to work! 

H A V E   A   B E A U T I F U L  W E E K!

withLove.

7 comments:

  1. How yummy & comforting & sweet of you! Your coworkers are going to be happy, happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must say, your post this morning and your bread have Motivated me to make something of my Monday! Thank you, friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday to You! Thanks for the motivation. Your bread looks so delicious!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne, that is a really sweet way to start a work week. Your bread looks great and I love your new "look"... Have a good week. Ciao bella...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh- They are gonna LOVE you at work if you are supplying them with home made bread! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet there were some happy coworkers this morning. Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sweet friend! YOU HAVE MY NUMBER HERE.....bread is my favorite food in the world! teeheee

    I will come to you via email with a scan of the swatch...I had to work yesterday and got off kilter with my home duties...Back in a few. Anita

    ReplyDelete