Monday, March 11, 2013

Olga Korbut pigtails... my heart...my heart! vacation is over! back to work!

here she is!

twenty months old and ready for class!


what does a mommy and daddy do when you have a dolly

that loves to climb and stand on the edge of things?

you enroll her in gymnastics.

a little easier to handle than rock climbing.

then you stand back...and watch her grow go!

(i am sorry, the video would not load...bad blogger!)


Mr D and i just woke up!

the Chocolate Gousse has been let out and fed!

one load of laundry in!

the coffee is on!

...time for a quick little post as i smell it brewing!

i've got to go now!

there's Mr D's lunch...

... my shower...biscuits and gravy... Jay to the airport, and

then on to the office!

i'm back in the swing!

vacation is officially over!  

happy Monday to me,
and to all of you!

withLove.

5 comments:

  1. THERE SHE IS! I see she has TWO pigtails, and not just ONE as I drew her....

    You are back in the saddle of the every day life my dear, but refreshed and inspired! BRAVO!

    Have a lovely Monday. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. Sounds like she is a bundle of energy. Happy Monday!!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good first day back in the "real world". Your little one is an absolute doll! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a doll! I think gymnastics will be wonderful for her!
    It sounds like your back to your old self...going a hundred miles and hour!
    hugs from here
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiest Monday! What a cutie in those little piggy tails and big blue eyes! I'm sure the little monkey will enjoy gymnastics. Grey is a climber and a bit of a dare-devil too. I find him in the strangest of places...usually up high. ;) Your positive energy has me feeling like I need to get up from the sofa and close the laptop (and throw in a load of laundry). After this cup of coffee, I should be feeling refreshed and ready to go! xoxo

    ReplyDelete