Friday, March 22, 2013

Springshine! Cleaning time! Swedish blog crush!

hi darling, darling, darlings!

just why am i so happy today?

well...taxes are done!

(every year the words...flat tax...flat tax...flat tax... run through my mind.)

so...after taxes...

...Spring Cleaning!


this is my MOTIVATE Lynne to SPRING CLEAN and SIMPLIFY

image for SPRING 2013!

i found it HERE at Julia's pretty blog!

i will be back on Monday!
( i am really going to clean this weekend!)

before i go...

...just one more peek of clean and simplify...


...thanks, Julia!

HAVE A GRAND WEEKEND!

withLove!

6 comments:

  1. I SO HEAR YA! I am doing the very same there here dearest Lynne! AND your Etsy order is going in the mail this afternoon!!!!

    I love these white images. I am taking all dark colors out of my front room and studio and what a CLEAN feel I have going on..have fun! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of better things to do after taxes!! But these pictures do make a clean and simple home attractive.

    Happy Weekend!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- so pretty! I hear you- I cleaned ALL DAY today...but still have more to do. It is NEVER done really, is it? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne,
    The perfect images with lots of white to motivate a little spring cleaning! I'm going make your favorite scones tomorrow!
    xo
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post just makes me want to clean... Happy Weekend. My friend from Seattle sent me a text of her snowy back yard yesterday! Did you get snow where you are too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel as if I MUST have a round wooden scrub brush now. It is ever so much more fetching than the white plastic one I have in my possession.

    Happy Palm Sunday!

    ReplyDelete