Friday, April 19, 2013

French bread on Friday! ...thinking about saffron with a French roll, and some random thoughts for the weekend.

one thing about dwelling in the 

PacNWest, 

is the ability to sport a trench, all - year -long!

i am seeking a casual trench...

i love this piece of saffron chicness for a mere shopping in my dreams price of

508 dollars and 37 cents.  (are you kidding me...37 cents?)

oh well, you are quite cool,



my dream affordable trench is out there somewhere.


:: ici ::

i had my hair sheared to my chin!

it will be ready for the French roll come Fall!




my heart continues to be heavy. i am seeking an ordinary weekend...

...playing some uplifting tunes while cleaning house,

going outside to give the garden grasses their first Spring shearing and

 primping the lavender while breathing in the fresh air after another April shower.

 ...i'll plant some rosemary and thyme on the kitchen window!

 a Saturday night movie with home grilled sliders and cold light beer!

church...spending Sunday afternoon with Mom sorting through our family

history of costume jewelry.  just holding some simple sweet life...

...withLove!

p.s. Annie's in France sharing "Lovely Things" !

::ici::

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous is this trench and I would wear one today if I could, be we got socked with MORE SNOW last night! I will live vicariously through all the blog posts out there! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also shopping for the 'trench' and first look at this beauty made me think "I found it!".....Eeek, $508.38 !? I'm with you, I'm not about to pay that extra 38 cents....hahaha!

    Have a sweet weekend.

    *I'm praying for Boston and our Country.....This all makes me want to 'feather my nest' with extra love and protection....Sigh...What else can we do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That trench coat is lovely - but I cannot see that it is worth that price tag! And I'm with you - where in the world did the 37 cents come from??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gulped really big when I saw that price. Guess I will stick with my old London Fog xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I guess you have what I have -champagne taste on a Boone's Farm wine budget. LOL I DO love that coat though!!!! I got my hair heavily TRIMMED last week-but not chopped. Hope you have a great weekend, Lynne- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh, I love that coat and your weekend plans sound wonderful, especially sorting through the costume jewelry. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious Lynne! THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming with such a kind birthday wish! April is a great month for celebrating, but we have had WAY TOO MUCH snow here this year! Oh well, I am thankful for a healthy time of my life to celebrate....MUCH LOVE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous trench, the price, not so much... i'm certain that you will find a perfect trench at the perfect price... probably when you aren't looking... :)

    ReplyDelete