Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday's wrap! sweet liberty!

i was drawn...

:: ici ::

...to sweet liberty...

:: ici ::

...for today's wrap!

:: ici ::


 this pretty Liberty of London print was my inspiration!


i actually found a liberty print in the 34th street fabric stash archives!


 remember the Van Lierop photo cards from this post?

Linda won them!


i wrapped a few extra goodies to go to Texas with the cards!
(the bay leaf  is from our back yard)


i placed the gifts into my favorite French market basket for safe keeping.

 i plan to visit post office on Saturday morning!

happy May Day! 



{it's going to be G O R G E O U S  here in the PacNWest!}





7 comments:

  1. Hello there my dear Lynne! IT IS SNOWING AT THIS MOMENT MY WAY! Happy May day ANYWAY and I love those prints...I just have to click my heels three times and say, "IT'S REALLY SPRING...."

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne, this is fabulous! I love it, and you know I'm not at all a little-flowered-print girl. So spring-like. Totally cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pretty thoughtful wrapping is a gift in itself! I love that floral print.

    We are having very warm temps and sun, too! Love it!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynne, You are very good at wrapping gifts. I think when things are wrapped with thought, it can be twice as nice to recieve the gift. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Suzie. ^ Another perfect package. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty gift! I have long been a fan of Liberty London too! I love your market basket, it is the same one I bought in Paris, the convertible I call it....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynne, this looks so pretty ... love the little floral print... Have a beautiful day! Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete