Thursday, June 6, 2013

June's pink post... Pink Dogwood serendipity!

oh, how i wish that i would have clipped  more blooms!


Serendipity means a "happy accident" or "pleasant surprise"; specifically, the 

accident of finding something good or useful while not specifically searching for it.



the process was effortless...

...i just let the clippings dry in the trug after the anniversary photos.


 preserved!

a perpetual, pretty, pink reminder!

withLove!


for the past two years, i have been doing my pink post on or around the

 twenty fifth of the month. i have decided to change it to the first week 

of the month with a link on my sidebar.  don't forget to check!

more pink ribbon here!

thank you for your nice comments and inquiries beneath yesterday's post!

linking with Beverly's Pink Saturday!

9 comments:

  1. The pink blooms are delightful! I must admit that every time I drove by a home with dogwoods in bloom I wanted to stop and clip them!

    2013 Designers Series
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhh... I loved these when you introduced them yesterday, and I can enjoy them again today. You bring such a gentle breeze my way whether it's the delicious suggestion of French bread or flower petals, Lynne!

    BONNE JOURNÉE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. How PERFECT!!!! I love it when I accidently do something wonderful! Good for YOU! I just may start dropping petals around and see if something equally wonderful will happen to me! You are so much FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty in pink! Gorgeous wooden board and basket too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a first time visitor and I just love your blog. I'm your newest follower. Great color I do love Dogwood blooms. Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. They dried perfectly! They look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pink blooms are so beautiful! Thank you so much for stopping by with your inspiring comment. It made my day!

    Take Care,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Pink Saturday :) Beautiful pinks! Gorgeous - and they dried perfectly.
    Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. so wonderfully pretty! happy pink saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete