Thursday, July 4, 2013

America's "birthday dessert" to go! and... something is broken!


S H O R T C A K E 

P U S H  P O P S ! ! !

:: ici ::

r e f i l l a b l e !

the possibilities are endless !

i am already thinking... pie a la mode and chocolate mousse cake to go!

you can buy the reusable pop holders here!

:: ici ::

yesterday, i  dropped my camera.

i'm going to miss it.

i use it everyday. 
more than my toothbrush ... ( T M I )

i think it's time for me to graduate to a big girl camera...

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y

TO YOU!

(  i love July 4th! it's everybody's birthday!)

WITHLOVE!

5 comments:

  1. That dessert is such a cool idea! And I'm so sorry about your camera - but getting a big girl camera is rather exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a grand idea for summer. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Lynne, where did you find the push pop containers? They're perfect! Sorry about the camera though. :(
    Happy birthday to all of us indeed. The 4th was literally a multiple celebration for my family growing up because it's my mom and dad's actual birthday.
    I'm taking a much needed blogging break but I will continue visiting my favorite pages.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, your broken Nikon camera looks like a big girl camera to me! Of course, my little camera is an Olympus Stylus point-and-shoot. It does have several settings, but not a ginormous lens like your broken camera.

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my Vignette Series. I know exactly what you mean about reading lots of blogs, but being behind on leaving comments. The same is true for me. So, I'm trying to rotate which blogs I leave comments so as to leave comments on lots and lots of places, just not all on the same week.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your camera. What a great idea with the push pops. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete