Friday, July 26, 2013

French bread on Friday.. random...".blanc et noir"!


this weekend i will be taking on a few projects...


i know. 

it's embarrassing.

it's a hodgepodge!

my goal is to take it from

the boring black cupboard 


le placard noir!

no, i won't be decorating for Christmas...i like the touch of apple green

 with black, and the curtains... possibly...maybe not...hmmmm.

there's more...


the blah, blah, blah... boring white linen closet!

( i took the ugly folding doors off a few years ago.)

:: ici ::


i think it needs "savon de Marseilles" and a "pretty new skirt"!

i'll share  "the afters" next week!


***

oh! 

the bread!

:: ici ::

sometimes...

...when you blog and pin your dreams...



...they come true! 
( from Chrislyn, Jason and the "Grands"!)

before off to work!... the countertop is set for

French bread on Friday!

celebrate blogging and pinning your dreams!

happy weekend!

withLove!

14 comments:

  1. In our everyday lifes things do pile up a bit. I think we all go through this . There are times when I wish I was almost OCD about putting things away.:):)I like the linen closet. The breads look so darn good...I am a bread person, I like any kind of bread. Have fun this coming weekend. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the afters! I love that bread and hope you have a great weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I like your black hutch. I would love to see it after you are finished working on it. Organizing is a lot of work, but I think once we are finished, the final product is wonderful. And that bread....so yummy.

    Have a fun weekend, and don't work too hard.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will enjoy creating your dream cupboard! I love the black hutch! You have a lot of pretty things in there! I spy LYNN in the glass!! Love that! Have a good time doing your projects! I will look forward to seeing the 'after' pics! LOVE having the before and afters!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot WAIT to see the after shots because your BEFORE shots are pretty darn fabulous! BACK LATER! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Anita, the before shots are "pretty darn fabulous," but I CANNOT wait for the after. I'm in love with your black cupboard.
    Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday. I'm off to finish a project made with French bread. More soon.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a beautiful blog! So glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how exciting! I can't wait to see the afters although the before's look good!

    Have a wonderfully lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love your photo ideas for both the cupboard and the linen closet! If I know you, you will work your magic on them and make those dreams come true. :) I am excited to see what you do, too!

    And I am with you on celebrating blogging and pinning your dreams! I just got a Pinterest account...now I just have to figure out how to use it! ;)

    How is your Monday going? I hope it is a good day for you, my friend!

    Much love,
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see the after photos. I know your project will be fantastic! Always inspired by your photography!

    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also can't wait to see what you come up with and the finishing touches. You will do a wonderful job I know. You have some beautiful things to work with.
    Take care,
    Marie Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quel gateau et les petits pains de Campagne me font saliver!
    A pleasure to 'meet' you and enjoying your older posts!
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete