Tuesday, July 2, 2013

the little laundry closet on 34th street is officially entered in the The Good Home Co. and Hillary Thomas Total Transformation Contest !

i cannot believe that i am sharing this ...

but, why not!

i love it when i dream, 

so ...

... just for the heck of it, let me share

last night's dream!

you are going to laugh ... because my dream was ... sort of wish.

i think it was sparked  by what i was doing just before bedtime ...



... last night,  before bed, i started to prepare a Pinterest board so i 

could enter this contest!



$3000.00 would go a  L - O - N - G    W - A - Y ... 


in my little laundry closet room!


it would be awesome to watch pretty ugly, but organized

t r a n s i t i o n   i n t o ...

:: ici ::


P R E T T Y    


:: ici ::

S P E C I A L!


... i woke up after Kim from Savvy Southern Style invited my

little closet space to be a guest at My Favorite Room!

there you have it!

wish me luck!  

if your laundry room could use a makeover you should try too!


dream with The Good Home Co. and Hillary Thomas, here!

withLove!

9 comments:

  1. My wish for you is to win that makeover + everything is crossed for you! xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are hilarious! I think you have the same problems most of us have. Now, make your dream ideas come to fruition. You will be thrilled when you finish.
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you win !!! Happy 4th... XO Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I hope you win. And for a laundry room, this looks pretty organized!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I LOVE THIS, I LOVE THIS!!!!! teehehehehehehee....some of the dreams we have. I have been dreaming poetry; sometimes I dream in French. It all depends what you're reading or thinking about before you "faire dodo" but this is a DREAM of DREAMS! I love the idea of having a light and white room, but mine is in the dark and dank basement. But I think I may just re-evaluate that space and see how much light I can bring into it! Lavender dreams are what I'd never want to wake up from...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh- I hope you win~~~~You DEFINITELY need a pretty laundry room! Any way to vote for you or anything? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh fingers crossed! I know you would create an AMAZING transformation.

    Have a very happy fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALL the BEST wishes for YOU to win!!! My laundry room is visible from the den. Awkward looking in photos!! i have a curtain but I never close it off.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MMMMM SO AMAZING pics:) your blog Is really great.

    Check out my new post and have a great weekend dear:)

    LOVE Maria from inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete