Friday, September 27, 2013

French bread on Friday...randonnées sur ... l'eau minérale, Dior et le foie gras, and what's on tap for Saturday...


on my Pinterest board entitled,

"my Mr D", i pinned this.


:: ici ::


...a romantic interpretation of my husband's favorite

Autumn into Winter pastime. 

 an "upland" hunter,




donning Filson chic


:: ici ::


seeking foie gros for the French farm table.


when

in


all


reality...





he's a member of a very special dynasty

(that's my Mr D on the far left)

this morning, they make their first trek over the

Cascades to MarDon for the season's first cast and blast. 

for this trip, an upland guided hunt is scheduled, 

and some fishing.


as 

for 


me?



tonight?


i have been pinning and planning...



:: ici ::


i'm going to add some (Perrier) sparkle to my vitamin water.


while it's brewing in the fridge...






i'll go outside to pick some fresh eucalyptus to hang on the 

the shower spout and mix up a batch of sugar scrub!


after my shower and jammies...

:: recette ici ::


...i'll veg out! 


then, it will be time for




one simple coat of Dior.



:: ici ::



i'll  "chill " while they dry...then

treat my fingertips to a healthy dessert!



Crème Abricot!



while the Abricot is working, i'll pop into Blogville to see

what you have been up to!



tomorrow?


the plan is to rise early and put the manicure to 

test with some MEGA cleaning before a 9 am haircut.




...a quick visit and hugs with the "Grands", 

(i have yet to see Holland's new big girl bed),




on my way to spend the day with Mom and Dad. Mom wants to 

go to the Duris Cucumber Farm! we'll do lunch and 

 sort through some old photos, costume jewelry and stuff!

as

for


tomorrow night?



:: ici ::


i'll be at the farm table playing "catch up" with 

some way long over due correspondence,


:: ici ::


and letting my "chic" fly totally

out the window, 

while i cheer...


GO...! COUGS!

Beat Stanford!




happy weekend and

happy almost October!

withLove!

15 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you have the perfect pampering evening planned! I hope that you enjoy it! As well as the rest of your weekend.

    I hope you husband enjoys his weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duck Dynasty?? Ooo-la-la. :):) Just kidding. You know I would wear that vest myself. I love some of the things about men's hunting togs . Oh those sweet babies. Who could resist hugs from them. I know you are going to love your quite time to yourself. Some times we need it. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you've got a plan Lynne. Looks chilly where Mr D is... Have a wonderful weekend!
    XOXO Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you have planned for the evening. It is so important to take a little down time for self-care. I did that just last Sunday morning-a little vogue and coffee and spa time. It certainly sets the tone. Enjoy every moment!
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinning and planning....love it all. :) I love spending uninterrupted time by myself. Pamper yourself and enjoy every single bit of it, friend.
    Although I'm not posting, I am enjoying the visits and I opened my previous page just to keep in touch.
    Have a lovely, lovely.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinning and planning....love it all. :) I love spending uninterrupted time by myself. Pamper yourself and enjoy every single bit of it, friend.
    Although I'm not posting, I am enjoying the visits and I opened my previous page just to keep in touch.
    Have a lovely, lovely.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pinning and planning....love it all. :) I love spending uninterrupted time by myself. Pamper yourself and enjoy every single bit of it, friend.
    Although I'm not posting, I am enjoying the visits and I opened my previous page just to keep in touch.
    Have a lovely, lovely.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I just bought some asparagus and plan on trying that pin! Yum. I LOVED your "Dior in Diorama" comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I just bought some asparagus and plan on trying that pin! Yum. I LOVED your "Dior in Diorama" comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the hunting picture, Lynne. It brings back memories of my beloved Dad who use to go hunting every season. He had such a good time with all his hunting buddies.

    Oh, I saw the "Leaves" scented candle at Bath and Body Works, and it was such a nice smell. I also liked the pumpkin spice one. Have a nice weekend.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SO late here; my new teaching job just doesn't afford me the wonderful chance to blog during the day or even night during the week! I love the inclusion of the MAN'S WORLD here my friend; the images of that foie gras are making me long for a trip back to Le Périgord Noir, and this is perfect for the coming season. BISOUS BISOUS! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photos!! and sounds like a perfect weekend to me. A little alone time is always nice to veg out ;) and do some self pampering. Go Cougs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hurrah for men going on hunting trips! Gives wives time to do girly things! Enjoy your time with your family.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete