Friday, November 29, 2013

French bread on Friday! two posts in one day? it's never too late for French bread and gratitude!

hi darlings!

i sipped two glasses of  "Crimson Cabernet" and cheered 

for our Cougs!

we lost.

it was a good game.

i had just finished analyzing the game with my precious Sports 

Guy, when we pulled into the drive.  

( j'adore analyser les sports avec Jay.)

 much to my surprise, a parcel was greeting me behind our 

storm door! i was surprised because i had thought that this 

loveliness was lost in the mail!


gorgeous!




i met her through dearest Anita!


i won this beautiful book on her blog, a few weeks ago!


Sandy is an expert at travel...

... from fares... to cuisine...to de façon confortable,

 and so...much... more!

speaking of travel, Mr D and i will be headed to SeaTac at 7:30pm

 to retrieve Jason,

 Chrislyn and the "Grands"!   they are on their way home from Phoenix.

a pot of coffee is in order before tonight's final adventure!

Downtown Seattle...Black Friday 2013!

this is how we roll in the land of the green mermaid!



8 comments:

  1. WOW! Look at that trash...it shows you how many people were out with coffee in one hand and cash or plastic in the other! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have just given me the most wonderful suggestion for a Christmas gift. I may need to purchase two, one for my friend and one for me! Have a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks as if America needs to carry around their own covered cups from home. :):) What waste. I love the photo of the copper pans. The biggest collection of copper cookware I ever saw was at the Breakers in Newport R.I. Heavenly ! Enjoy your weekend. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise in finding your book had arrived!!
    That trash can full of red Starbucks cups just made me smile. I do NOT 'do' Black Fridays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, what a perfect Christmas gift. Anita has the best blogging neighbors. I was just emailing with her about this.
    LOVE your header...sigh...you girls are killing me with all this inspiration. Now I have no choice but to work on a holiday header too. teehee What are bloggy friends for,, right?
    Sorry about the Cougs, BUT DID YOU SEE ALABAMA vs AUBURN?!? Oh my goodness what a finale!! My adrenaline's still going. :)
    Have a beautiful Sunday, dearest L.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy you recieved the book...enjoy!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. And, thank you SO much for your kind words!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'adore ce livre.
    Merci de ta visite et de tes compliments.

    Bonne soirée

    manon

    ReplyDelete