Friday, December 20, 2013

just poppin' in to give you all "a five days to go fist bump"!

hellooooo out there!

i was up and ready to roll at three am this morning.

i set the alarm for a little biscotti baking before work.


B U S T E D !

look who's on the new sofa!

good morning Chocolate Gousse!

(it's a good thing that i threw some quilts on it, 

before Mr D and i headed to bed last night!)


Jay asked me to send him some pictures when the furniture

arrived a couple days ago.

 i made a little picMonkey collage.

yes...the tags are still on!


someone lost her winning smile at first...

...i hear tell of a holler or two...


Ben liked him from the start. 


minutes later, happiness took over and it was hard to say goodbye!


Mr D made the first tracks this morn'! 

high five!

fist bump!

thank you for all of your inspiration and encouraging words!

withLove!

9 comments:

  1. I am impressed....3 a.m. and baking...wow! You deserve a fist bump and a standing ovation! Enjoy your day. Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe your energy!!! Not much can get me up at 3 am!!! LOVE the Santa photos AND your furniture!!! The quads were not impressed with Santa but Amber still got her pictures of them!
    Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post~~ 3 AM?? You go girl!!! LOVE the dog on the couch...makes me think of my Chocolate lab we used to have;)))))
    Have a wonderful day!
    xo~ Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 oclock AM! I am impressed + love the santa pictures + your couch is divine. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne!! What are you doing?! :) 3:00 A.M.? I feel so slothful now as I slept in until 6:45. Your pictures are so fun and your couch is gorgeous. Love the pics of the kiddos too:)

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year ahead xxooleslie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Five days to go...it has gone too fast! I love your new couch! And your pup testing it out.

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas filled ith the love if your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Santa pics! I needed that fist bump...right back at you!! Enjoy your weekend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures of the little ones with Santa.....keepers. Your new furniture is very nice !! Hope you are enjoying the weekend. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete