Saturday, December 21, 2013

last night, and this morning...from the farm table...

with time on the fly 'til that beautiful day,

i have been oh - so - brief with my blog comments.

last night...i took the number "20" down from the chandy.
 i was so tired,  i forgot to plug my phone in.  it's the best kind of tired isn't it?

i have visited, and have been immersed in

your beautiful holiday spirit.

the decor has been over the top gorgeous!

on the farm table this morning...ready to take down "21".

beyond the flourished halls and hearths, it's the 

full hearts behind the decor that i cherish the most. 

your happiest moments!

your traditions!

your heartfelt reflections.

i re-potted my Thanksgiving Poinsettia from Dad.  i didn't iron the table runner.
 i left it just as i unwrapped it.  perfect France.

(our crazy little virtual community of love and well being!)

i have grown to adore my moments spent with

you.  we can visit at two a.m., and i don't

even have to wake you up!  your words are

there! ready to inspire, ready to care.

always there...

...withLove!

8 comments:

  1. Glad your poinsettia from your father did so well. The days have flown by this past two weeks. Don't you love the quiet times in your home , before everyone is up and about?? Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love visiting with you any time of the day or night, sweet friend. I haven't had much time for visiting wither and just when I though that shop business was over for the holiday there have been those who still want something in time for Christmas. Enjoy your quiet time. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words beautifully state how I feel. I find beauty and inspiration every time I have the chance to log in. The poinsettia is still so pretty. Enjoy your quiet moments! Hugs, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your sweet little blog for about a year, don't even know how I ran across it. It is truly delightful. I have so enjoyed all your stories, we live in middle California and reflecting on the weather and beauty you enjoy is a true delight to me. I wish you and your lovely family a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful time of the year to visit all the beautiful blogs, but I love visiting yours all year, not just at Christmas. Thank you for a year of wonderful friendship, inspirational words, and delightful photos.

    Joyeux Noël, mon ami,

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! What a lovely post! I visit the same way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynne,
    I love moments with my blog friends too. They are truly special to me, as you are.

    Merry Christmas, and may your home be filled with love and peace on this special day.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found merry christmas! I am so happy to have found you!

    ReplyDelete