Monday, February 3, 2014

BONJOUR MONDAY!

whew!

what a week it was!



we're back from our very restful and lovely vacation.




thanks for putting up with all of my home town football team pride.

things like this don't happen in Seattle very often.

if we hadn't made it to the big game,  this house would have

been rooting for Peyton Manning all the way.

 he is such a class act.  we all wish the score would have been closer.  




i also want thank you for all of the lovely birthday wishes

you left for Chrislyn!  Jason took her to her dream Seattle restaurant for dinner!




  the Canlis tweeted and Facebooked this image before the game.


" Sleepless in Seattle Boise!"


hmmmm...according to Facebook, my sports guy son, just now went to sleep.

"The Seahawks won the Superbowl ! I love everybody! Goodnight!"

good night son, goodnight moon!

yes, everyone is sleepless in the region of boom!

:: ici ::

 ...two words away from 

 jumping into the shower and February!

withLove

15 comments:

  1. I could her my Teddy carrying on watching that game...shh., so funny. Your son is so sweet...I love what you wrote to him. xoxox,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you while watching the Seahawks take the game to victory. That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so PROUD! .. and it's wonderful to see our community coming together for something positive.

    Whistler must have been gorgeous. We rent a place there in the summer and always enjoy it.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great victory! Happy Monday/February…
    Ciao bella,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy post. Happy February, happy children, life is good. Your escape sounds idyllic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We did it!!!
    Happy Monday to you and your family.

    xo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah go team! xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the big win for your team. Have a great day, my friend. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful news, Lynne. Love the pictures of your son and daughter, too. Congrats to you all! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOO-HOO!!! So happy for Seattle's victory. I'm with you regarding Mr. Manning, and would typically cheer Denver on, but a first time win always tucks at my heart, that and the fact that my bloggy friend, Lynne was routing for them. ;)
    V I C T O R Y !!!
    Happy birthday to Chrislyn.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations!!!! We watched the game until nearly the end. Your boys wanted to win and they DID!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! Although I am not an avid football watcher I enjoy watching the game with people who are. I am visiting family in Wisconsin where the Packers are the home team and I know exactly what you refer too, when they play it unites the entire state. Frankly with all the bad in the world it is nice to see so many happy stories!

    I hope that you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WELCOME HOME, LYNNE! I'm late, but nonetheless, happy to see your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an incredibly fun post! Congrats to your SeaHawks. FYI, my daughter went to school with Brock Osweiler at ASU and had a few classes together as they were on the same degree path. He felt so blessed to train under Peyton.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gosh I am just catching up here today Lynne. Congrats on the big win and I did love the colors of your team-so energizing and obviously it worked. ;) What a showing Seattle made for the parade!
    Welcome home and wishing you a wonderful weekend (stay warm).
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete