Monday, March 3, 2014

BONJOUR MONDAY! :: BOTANICALS and A BILLET DOUX !

  hellooooo lovelies!

with Spring on the horizon, i know many of you are

:: ici ::

 planning your gardens. i am not only excited about the notion of  planning for

the outside, but have taken to planning a garden for inside as well...

a simple paper garden for the month of March.



i'm planting shamrocks and raspberry ~ honey primroses.




if you are seeking some botanical prints, i recommend this

lovely shop at the Etsy Market. it's the same place that i purchased...




Mr D's valentine français!

...hand delivered by The Chocolate Gousse!
(pronounced just like chocolate mousse)

i couldn't resist, the image looks just like her.

(she is a tall and lanky Labrador Retriever.)

withLove!



:: i was not compensated for this post...just wished to share some "found", pretty and sweet!

10 comments:

  1. So pretty! I have one botanical .. an actual flower that comes from the french countryside. It's been pressed and framed.. I just love it and wish I could have bought another at the time. I'll check out the link! Happy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love flowers both inside and out. Hopefully there will be outside one's soon. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore botanicals! have to check it out. happy monday. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a totallylovely idea, lynne - an indoor garden un jardin interieur!!!!!! I need this since it is still so cold her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are indeed pretty and sweet! I love the idea of bringing the outdoors in with prints. Thanks for sharing!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  6. An indoor garden sounds divine. I love your shamrocks and primrose. So very pretty. Thank you for sharing at a time when we are still in the throes of winter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful prints. I like the one that looks like your dog. My daughter once had a shamrock plant...it lasted for years...she's not so good with house plants, takes after me. So sad.xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now THAT'S the kind of garden even I could grow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the tip! I am off to check it out! Love the valentine card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great site for affordable botanical prints. I love your choices.

    P.S. I'm still in love with the two clocks on the sidebar.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete