Monday, March 10, 2014

BONJOUR MONDAY!

helloooo Pacific daylight time!

***

thanks to those of you that shared your favorite green smoooothie combos
on my last blog post!

***

if it's not pouring rain, i will be heading outside after work, tonight.

first, i'll step a few laps around "the loop" with the

Chocolate Gousse...then, some moments in the garden before

dinner and dark. it's nice to have that extra hour of  light.


:: ici ::


soon (April), i will be ditchin' the fall and winter dark ponte knits for 


:: ici ::


my most favorite fabric of all...LINEN! 
 ( i will never tire of this look.)  


the image on the right found here.


it's time to plan dinners that are oven ready, and have the


:: ici ::


work duds laid out...ready to jump "into" for digging at dusk !




the local farmers markets will be opening in a few weeks!




(a quick snap of last night's dessert...in the daylight!)




only 10 days 3 hours and 1 minute to go!

14 comments:

  1. Love "springing forward" and having extra gardening time, I think late afternoon into evening is my favorite time to garden. All of your photos are so pretty….Springtime is here, well, "here". Wishing you a beautiful day Lynne!
    Ciao bella, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. adore daylight saving time! + even though I slept late this AM. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is here in northern Califonia! I will be hoping to snag a teeny nap this afternoon to make up for "springing forward". Enjoy the day!! I love those linen looks too. I'm very tired of my black pointe knits!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are getting just enough rain...not too much. I want to bling up my trowel, mine is boring. I have always loved linen. I just gave my daughter a beautiful linen jacket that I have never worn...I may have to borrow it from her. LOL. Blessings to you, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping the rain stops long enough to dig holes.
    Having in under my fingernails is another story.
    Spring forward little flowers.

    Linda C in Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you like gardening too, Lynne? It's a favorite past time of mine, and it brings much peace at the same time. The macarons look yummy.

    Have a great week.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gardening and linen- my favourites too! Bonne semaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, yes! Love daylight saving time with all the extra daylight.... Last night I noticed it was still daylight well past seven o'clock. Seeing all the old gardening tools in your photos makes me want to hit the garage sales looking for some nice vintage pieces.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynne,
    I still love your new blog description...so poetic. You should start a blog-description writing service. I'll be your first customer if I can afford your incredible talent.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great way to garden: à la française with such a pretty tablier! GOOD MORNING, LYNNE! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this time of year with the days getting longer and summer ahead. Wearing linen especially in neutral colours is perfect as the temperatures rise (hopefully very soon!) Macarons for dessert - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Spring is coming and I can't wait for all the fresh summer produce. The farmers markets are so much fun and the added bonus is that we get to meet (and support) the local community. Love the linen:)

    xxleslie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the tastefulness of linen. Wearing it this Spring will confirm that winter is gone, and flowers are here. : ) I love the extended daylight hours; it gives me more time after dinner to work in my garden. And that makes me a happy Gardener.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought a linen jacket at the thrift store and its beauty made me think of you. :)

    ReplyDelete