Sunday, March 2, 2014

PINK POPCORN !

::  recipe ::


"hello gorgeous!"


:: ici ::




"whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed!"




:: recipe::


"you had me at hello!"






"nobody puts baby in the corner!"





Ingredients:
  • 8 Cups of Popped Popcorn with your desired amount of {French butter} butter.
  • 12 ounces of White Chocolate ...tinted pink!
  • 2 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil

Instructions:
Put your popped corn in a large bowl. Meanwhile, melt white chocolate with vegetable oil on the stove top on low. Stir continuously until melted and blended. Pour white chocolate mixture over your popcorn and fold gently until all popcorn is covered.  Spread the popcorn out over a non-stick baking sheet, wax paper or parchment. Let chocolate dry, about and hour or two.

:: ici ::





"the best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, 
that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. 
that’s what i hope to give you forever."





:: ici ::



"the stuff that dreams are made of."



:: ici ::


" i'll have what she's having!"



:: ici ::


"we'll always have Paris!"






March's pink...

withLove!

8 comments:

  1. Great post filled with smiles and eye candy!! Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne,
    I love pink popcorn! There is a place that I used to go to that sold pink popcorn, and every time I shopped there, I would buy myself some of it. You know how much I love your pink posts. They are filled with beauty and always so sweet.

    Love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this sweet post. (literally sweet). I don't think I have ever had pink popcorn. Loved the whole post, Lynne AND the quotes! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! Pink popcorn, that's so pretty and cute and something I must try. The pale pink sweater is the perfect shade and I love the Eiffel Tower image. I'm looking forward to wearing pastels this coming spring.
    Thank you so much for your kind commment and of course for following along.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange is definitely not the new pink. Pink popcorn seems pretty decadent :)

    xo
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, Lynne. I can't Pin anything as I'm on a new laptop and haven't figures it out...just love the popcorn and pretzels!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, bring on the pink, PLEASE! We are still shrouded in cold white over here, and I fear for a long time to come!

    Your pinks are just lush my friend. Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. How did I miss this fabulous post? Everything is better in pink. This is just lovely. Have a fabulous weekend, Lynne! xoJennifer

    ReplyDelete