Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A SPECIAL GUEST POST FROM HOLLAND...



Grandma! 

Thank you for inviting me to be a guest on your blog!



Hello, grandma's friends!




































I'm here to show you what i did on Monday!




































Let's go!

























First i found yellow!

I looked inside!

























Next I stopped at red

Hey! 

It's Mama and Ben!




































I took Ben back to yellow, where the tulips were

taller than him!




































Daddy picked him up so he could see inside, too!

























We saw  rows and rows of  orange and purple...

Just look at the pretty blue sky!

























It was fun getting lost in a rainbow...













...and measuring up to the Margarita's!






Someone nice

offered to take

a picture of

me and my

family!







They said i could 

pick one!











I

chose

yellow!









Thank you for letting me share Monday's story!

Love,

Holland!


a note of gratitude...to Holland!



from Grandma...

withLove!


*all of the images were taken by Holland's Mommy and Daddy on Monday, April 14, 2014!

11 comments:

  1. Holland is a beautiful girl. So sweet. Those tulips are gorgeous !! I love the family photo too . Blessings to all. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an angel. Those tulips are just beautiful. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, stunning images + love the gratitude to Holland + the family as a group. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lynne, this post made my heart sing. I love rainbows, and when I saw these tulips in all the colors of the rainbow, I smiled big. Holland looks adorable in these pictures, and it would seem natural that she would pick the yellow tulip, as it is the most cheerful color, and children love happy. The orange and purple rows are beautiful, and there's just something about red that melts my heart.

    Thank your daughter for sharing these wonderful pictures. They all turned out so nice. I have heard of these tulip festivals, and would love to go to one myself.

    Happy Wednesday, Lynne. You have a precious family.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne, Holland is a doll!! The tulip festival looks fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! This is the most gorgeous post I've seen in a long time.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us, Holland.
    Lynne, I'd sign her up as a regular contributor. ;)
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful, wonderful post...and what a precious, beautiful family. Just a wonderful., heartwarming post here! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet to see your loved ones among the gorgeous tulips… so sweet. Makes me think of when I was there last year… beautiful .
    Ciao bella,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH LYNNE! This is just what I need for this SNOWY MORNING here in Minnesota! HOLLAND IS PRECIOUS and these flowers....please, TAKE ME NOW! Fabulous fun and family time dear friend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. This post took my breath away.
    Can't decide which is more beautiful the flowers or the family.
    I chose the family. Happy Easter.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am overwhelmed by the beauty of not just the glorious fields but your lovely wee ones.

    I have the pleasure of once visiting Keukenhof Gardens during tulip time and it was a delight.

    ReplyDelete