Friday, May 9, 2014

FRENCH BREAD ON FRIDAY ...petite fête de lumière!


:: ici::

this place...


:: ici:: 


a small festival of light.   
     (OMgosh!  don't you love it?)



:: ici::


a sweet and simple art of living...


:: ici::


my "wake up thoughts"...sprinkled...shared.



...big dreams.

...and little ones.


...l a u g h i n g .


                  ...tearing.


...being silly                                                          ...cRazY!


:: ici ::


happy weekend!


::ICI::

happy Mother's day!

(if i haven't been by to visit...i'm on my way!)

withLove!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers day to you too and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day . I hope it's a beautiful day filled with love. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne, you could smell the fresh baked bread all the way to South Florida. ;)
    I absolutely love your words, so playful and full of life. A favorite of mine...LAUGH LOTS.
    This was DELICIOUS, my friend.
    xoxo's
    PS-A small festival of light...LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to you and pass the bread please. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your weekend Lynne and Happy Mother's Day!! xxL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a simple and beautiful post. I love it.

    Happy Mother's Day, dear Lynne.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day to you, my dear!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH these photos today, Lynne! Love that candle holder! Yes, I believe in living simply, laughing out loud and loving large. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks to be a lovely weekend of celebration, fun and laughter for you my darling friend. I am so remiss and slow since the blog move and travel and WORK have prevented me from more regular hellos but I'm here now and loving it! Congrats on the Red Envelope swag and fun. I love your blog...I always feel like I've had a little glass of bubbly at your table when I visit.
    Happy Mother's Day to you sweet friend!
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Mother's Day, Lynne! (and to Chrislyn, too!) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds as if you have a fabulous weekend planned! I hope that you have a blessed and fabulous Mother's DAy! Enjoy your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete