Saturday, May 31, 2014

SATURDAY SHOES !

up before the the sun this morn!

( Mr D is working OT again...out to the UW by 5!)
he's my hero...oops...sorry Nana D!

it is going to be G E O R G E O U S in the PNW today!

seriously... i am once again resurrecting my 12 year old sleeveless linen tunic/sundress!

...the older it gets...the softer and better it feels!



...and it's

 the perfect day 

for

white crops 


*sparkling champagne *flip flops!

...meeting Chrislyn for a quick Summer color makeover then

on with the kiddos for swimming at my Mom and Dad's place!

(after morning chores inside and outside, of course.)

OMGoodness, as i write...The Chocolate Gousse is snoring like a buzz saw...

and

she is

 on Mr D's chair! 

B U S T E D !

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!



     
           :: thank you card...via  B E S O T T E D  B R A N D here!

8 comments:

  1. I like to see cute shoes. But as you know...no flip-flops for me. LOL. My girls , g.daughters , and g.sons wear them all the time in summer. Hope your day is fun and filled with love, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After your comment about last week's wedges...I just wanted to let you know that I am mostly
      down to earth! I love your candid nature and your wonderful humor, dearest Susie!
      w/L

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a glorious day! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you are having lovely weather up there Lynne ! I love sparkly shoes … a must! Sounds like a busy and fun Saturday! Enjoy…
    XOXO Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wear flip-flops anymore.....hmmm....ugly toes here! lol I used to love shoes- not so much anymore since I can't wear heels anymore.
    Sounds like a wonderful day there- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seem to always be one day late for your happy posts, Lynne! But here we are, on this wet but glorious Sunday, welcoming in the summer. Oh how I love your champagne-colored flip-flops! HAPPY SUNDAY! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some clothes don't get old, they are just classic design! A cute outfit for a fun day.
    Enjoy!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the whole outfit...and love, love, love anything linen!!

    ReplyDelete