Wednesday, June 4, 2014

GIRLFRIEND...

hello lovelies!

i hope that your week is going well!



last night, i spent the evening with my dear friend, Alice!

you remember.

she is mother of the groom!




( Jay's best friend's wedding!)

only a month away!

there was a little table centerpiece design dilemma that we offered to solve!

we created a prototype with various options, and snapped and "texted" away!

the bride graciously chose her favorite option!

Al and i shared feelings of high five happy and relief at the moment of approval!

( we have shared those feelings and others, many times before.)

a simple problem solved celebration...

...me with a glass wine...Al  with a beer.

together, we reminisced...

 we visualized...




Anna and Ty's evening...only a month away.

i can't show you what we did, last night.

(it's all "underwraps" until the special day!)

by now you might realize that you have been peeking into the venue!

quintessential Seattle industrial chic!



 it's time for me to go romantic!

stuff just pops into my head! 

i can't help it!

Ty and Anna's wedding place once was a very special bookstore!

{you've got mail!}

***

on their very special day, i promise you we will be sleepless in Seattle!


by now you've got to be feeling the romance too!


(Al...after we sleep...there will be time for a chick flick, popcorn and a beer!)



withLove!

10 comments:

  1. How very PERFECT!!!! I LOVED that movie! I remember seeing some of the sights used in that film on a trip to Seattle years ago when Amber was competing. LOVE Sea/Tac!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely loved "you've got mail" and " sleepless in seattle." Because I thought Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan were perfect. Can't wait to see everything in place. xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- Sounds like a winning venue to me! I can't wait to see it ALL!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening dear Lynne! You are busy! And this is the best time of year for all these festivities. I am attending two grad parties on Sunday for two of my former students when I had them in 4th grade. Now, they are off to college. Hard to believe. Enjoy your week! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks fabulous! I cannot wait to see what you have been up to.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great nod to two great movies! Weddings are just so imaginative these days!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Hello,
    Gee Whiz, I just came back from a wedding.
    LOVE is in the air.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to see all of this come together … in such a stunning setting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynne,
    What a fun time spent with your friend, Alice. You are very busy right now with the preparations for the wedding, so take care and do something for yourself this weekend. I hope everything turns as planned out on this very special day.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, just the mention of those films and my heart skips a beat. I cannot wait to see all the gorgeousness.

    PS- DO add those lemons. Just looking at them makes me smile.
    xoxo's

    ReplyDelete