...inspired by a perfectly dressed window.
Fresh Strawberry Ice Cream Float!
- 2 cup(s) strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup(s) pure maple syrup
- 1 pint(s) (French) vanilla ice cream
- Unflavored seltzer water, chilled (I use our Soda Stream water.)
- Whipped cream (optional) (Tinted pink for extra decadence.)
- Put strawberries and maple syrup in a blender and puree until just slightly chunky to form strawberry syrup.
- Scoop ice cream into 4 tall glasses, then top with the strawberry syrup, seltzer water, and whipped cream (if using).
:: plenty of Summer straws here!