Monday, June 2, 2014

THE HEAT IS ON !



i am a person that works well under stress pressure!




a little pressure gives me great m o m e n t u m!




most of you know that i have been sorting and purging since March.

i have to be honest...



...i had to stop for awhile.

we have lived in this house for almost 35 years!
( July 1979 )




i saved way too many mementos...i'm an arts and crafts person.
( i'll use that piece of pink string one day! )  




need i say more?

i am back in the mode, and ready to roll!

the next 20 days are the longest of the year!

by far, June is always my most productive month!




this past weekend, Mr D and i worked our buns off!




we're on a roll...




...until it's done! 




i will take sweet moments for coffee and visits to you and your lovely "spots" and places...


:: ici ::


...and...there will be French bread on Friday!


withLove!




::  i will be singing The Heat Is On  for the rest of the day!
   
       Artist: Glenn Frey
  1. Album: The Allnighter (how appropriate! LOL)
  2. Released: 1991
:: all of the silly little poster images were found here!

6 comments:

  1. Quoting Ferris Bueller...way too funny and way too true. Love it. Hope this is fun. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I purged my house in April and May, the Goodwill van can empty 3 times and left full! It felt wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You CAN do it! Love the Ferris Bueller quote! Have a great week, Lynne! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you feel the need to get rid of that pink string, I'm pretty sure I can use it!! Bravo and good luck pushing forward. xoJennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I know that "I may need that pink string one day" moment so well??? lol Once all your cleaning & purging is done, you'll feel so much better. Have a great week, Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lynne, you inspire me to get things done in the garage. I have been wanting to tackle this area and I HAVE here and there, but I just want to get it done. I CAN AND I WILL.........I will start thinking of this quote when I organize that garage haha.

    I'm so impressed with your attitude towards this because many have such a hard time getting rid of things. Yes, don't forget to stop for a cup of coffee. Whenever I have a cup of Starbucks, I think of my sweet friend, Lynne.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete