Wednesday, September 24, 2014

SEPTEMBER'S PINK POST... FIVE!



on the top shelf of our wine bar...a bottle saved.

it was gifted to me by a caring friend, at a very difficult time five years ago.




wrapped in white linen, a gift from another dearest friend, who knows me so well!

each year, on the day of my "mammo",  i have pulled it down from

the shelf anticipating this day!



a reminder...

that...

sometimes... "life's a beach" !

( oh how we must make each other smile through a fear that is totally beyond shedding a tear! )

a found fear felt only weeks before your beautiful, amazing, only daughter's wedding.

 i love you, Chrislyn! 

i was sad that this occurrence happened when it did!

(way bad timing...)

you and Jason have healed the sad with blessings!




it was watching your joy in your love for Jason, and all of my other life joys that got me through it!

i love you, Kim, Jay, my precious family and friends!
(now you know Mr D's name!)




i love you girlfriends, Doreen and Alice.




planning a white linen  fĂȘte for five...

...when we will share the wine and celebrate 5 years BC free!

withLove!


i'll see you Friday with more white linen and a very special celebration of 5!


:: i humbly apologize if the name of the wine is offensive to any of you, i cherish my blog friend visits.


9 comments:

  1. Lynne, I am happy for those 5 years. Thinking of you. Blessings for all. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you, Lynne, on reaching this milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good vibes going your way today, Lynne. Wishing you all the best, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh- I am so so so so happy for you! FIVE YEARS! Whoo Hooo....MyHero has his 5 year anniversary in November! Almost there. I should get him some bitch, too! lol omg- I just crack myself up. xoDiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne, I am so happy for you on this 5 year milestone. I hope you truly savor that wine! Sending you many warm wishes for many more!

    xo Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne , so happy for you to be celebrating a five year milestone ! Cheers to many , many more celebrations with your lovely family...
    With love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning Lynne!

    That last family picture is JUST GREAT! Enjoy your day dear one! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheers to another year.
    Raising my glass to you.

    Linda C in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Five year mark, and it's time for a celebration. Yes sometimes life takes a big turn on us and life becomes a B**ch !!
    You deserve to crack open that bottle. Thanks for a big wake-up call to keeping up on those mammo's

    Beautiful message, and what a beautiful family the glue that holds it all together.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete