Thursday, October 2, 2014

JUST ONE PIC...O C T O B E R !

 h a p p y  O c t O b e r !



i don't know where i found this pic, but if it's yours...please claim it so 

i can give you credit and kudos for making me smile!


yes, it's October.

and i am prepared to be pinked out to the max!

i have my whole check on the girls thing behind me!

( let's be done with it already!)


this month i have found myself very COMMITTED at home and at work.

i must be very disciplined.

people are depending on me!

i must follow my calendar and lists to the letter, or i will be lost before i know it!

.
( i am giving myself a little just one pic pep talk.)


please...forgive... me...as most, if not all of  my October posts will just one pic.

i will be by to visit, and leave a small (October) footprint, just to let you know

that i have been on your blogstep!


temporarily bloggy  abbreviated...

withLove!


7 comments:

  1. I used to get mammograms in Oct...then one year it went into early spring...so that's when I do it now. Hope you are getting enjoy the autumn changes. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there dear Lynne! Life is wild here too with work and I missed visiting everyone this morning, when I usually enjoy my rounds. But work is so demanding and now I'm home, I am enjoying what I love, and wishing YOU a wonderful week and beautiful October!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne,
    Sit on your new deck, enjoy the changing colors of our Washington.
    Soon it will be cold outside.
    But there is Hot Chocolate to enjoy...... :)
    Linda C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hardly believe it is already October!
    Cinnamon's comment made me smile: she is right! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me smile as well, looking forward to all that October inspires from you.

    Xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope that all is well with you and your family and that you find a little time to enjoy the season… I feel like Fall is flying by, probably because I haven't been home to ease into it… Still so warm here… wishing for some Seattle type weather and color here. Not a chance… oh well, enjoy the colors!
    XOXO Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the informative writing. Would mind updating some good tips about it. I still wait your next place. ;)

    Pic Grant Consultants

    ReplyDelete