Saturday, October 18, 2014

simply...e g g s t r a o r d i n a r y!



salad for breakfast?

 spinach mine! ici!




 drizzle and dip...ici!




a morning "toastada" for me!...aquí!



on the weekend, i love brunching my buttered french bread.
(try this on toasted or grilled Panera sourdough...it's killer!)


...this morning, on 34th street


i am loving this brand of soft, (i mean soft ) handmade corn tortillas. 

on occasion, i take them to Italia by marrying them to pesto and sun dried tomatoes. 

sigh...

here's to endless, simple, creative, savory, yumminess!

yes, i ate the olives while i cooked!

to weekend starts!

 satisfied!

withLove!


10 comments:

  1. Those look wonderful, though I think I'm too lazy right now and am going to make a peanut butter sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying a second time to leave you a comment...darn blogger....Anyway, that looks delicious. Have a great day- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know things looks good...but I just can not eat an egg that isn't cook through. I remember my friend eating soft boiled eggs many mornings. But I had to have mine hard boiled. LOL. I just read where Diana was having blogger problems leaving a comment...well it took me tree tries to get on your post. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Egg-tra-ordinary! I mean it! Yum! And I want it for breakfast, Emily is nearby you now...staying at the Hilton in Seattle. Her husband has a brother in Redmond and she has a BFF in Bellingham. They are having a balll!

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good glory, those tortillas sound LOVELY! I know remember the beautiful scent of freshly made tortillas in my neighborhood in California...oh, those were the days my friend.....EAT UP and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, they have to be really soft :) I'm craving eggs and cheese for breakfast!! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am drooling over everything! Yum, yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that sure looks a lot better than the pizza I just had.
    Call me crazy I like runny eggs with grits.
    Yummo to the asparagus and soft boiled egg.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am drooling, too!!! We are in Quadville tonight as I write and guess what? We are OUT of eggs!!!

    ReplyDelete