Saturday, November 15, 2014

day old french bread and café frais...sweet Saturday morning!

what?


Saturday?


a...day...late!


i began this post after dinner last night.

after a couple distractions, i glanced at the bottom right corner and

spied...12:07!


minuit! oops...


***


guess what?
















you are back on my right!





i found out that blogger stores your blog roll.

...even if you accidentally delete it.

on my first attempt to re-install the "blog list" gadget...

like magic...you all re-appeared....

...almost as quickly as you disappeared.


oh mon Dieu miséricordieux!

 tout le monde est de retour!

merci!

merci!

merci!


i didn't have time to tell you the news yesterday morning.




we were to be short staffed at the clinic.

 i thought it best to get to work an hour early. 





before i packed my cell phone, i snapped a quick

pic of a little vignette that features my favorite french cookbooks.


***

so sweet is my Saturday morning...

c r è m e d e l a c r è m e



 i'm sampling a friday fave from House of Earnest. 

welcome back, lovelies!



( yes, that's my Christmas mug!)

5 comments:

  1. Lynne, Finally something done right by blogger. LOL. Hey, things just taste better in a Christmas mug. :):) Hope you have a wonderful weekend. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between you and dear Mimi Thorissen this morning (have you seen her lush post?) J'AI FAIM! Oh là, il me faut un sandwich à la Provençale maintenant!

    HAPPY SATURDAY, Lynne! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use my Christmas mug all year, but don't tell anyone. It is my favorite for some reason.Love your vignette. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you find the time?? I can't hold my eyes open past 10:00 and I'm also a late sleeper...I think I sleep more in 24 hours than I'm awake, but they sleep is the cure for everything, right?

    Blogger is the bane of my existence. I am still finding blogs I lost months ago. Remember me, the one who abandoned you? Ugh.

    Happy Weekend. Rest. Eat good stuff.

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lynne, the same funky stuff has been happening to me lately with the design on our blog. Something disappears, then reappears again.....go figure. I love your Christmas mug. I just bought one too that said Peace on Earth.

    Have a wonderful week, my dear.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    by the way, that is a cool picture of your favorite cookbooks. :~)

    ReplyDelete