Tuesday, November 25, 2014

just one pic...


helloooo lovelies!




we know what's ahead of us!


"...a thrill of hope...the weary world rejoices!"


34 is just a little blog...


(not even close to a big box!)


a place...in the big scheme of things...that most don't know about.

a little place around the up in that left corner of America...

...just before BC, CA!

 a "pop in!

"...that place that is not always  properly punctuated..."


"hey!     what's up, Lynne?"


"hey lovely!"


thank goodness for the sweet & savory places we to go for recipes.

...the places where the ├╝ber talented deck the halls and  diy.

oh...those...places that keep us fashionable and healthy.

AND those places that inspire me to write like this...YOU know who YOU are!

love and LOVE!

"let your heart be light..."


from now until the celebration of our savior's birthday,  

34th street will be a quick, one pic stop for comfort and joy!

today i will sipping chocolate in striped socks,
 blogging and sketching paper whites and reindeer, 
while i recover from my second eye surgery.
 yes, i will be a pirate queen for a day once again.  

H a p p y   T h a n k s g i v i n g,  L o v e l i e s !

withLove!



{source...just one pic...all is well with me...here.}


11 comments:

  1. Glad you have your eye surgeries behind you… wishing you well Lynne…
    XOXO Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rrrrr matey.... glue some sparkles on that eye patch....you want to be chic. I am just teasing you sweet girl. So happy that your surgeries are done. You are going to be brand new. I am hoping you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your loved ones. Blessings Lynne, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this made me chuckle Lynne, because sometimes the girls will correct my grammar, and I tell them, "I know the correct grammar, that's just the way I talk." I am a bit relaxed when I talk, and this funky girl reminds me so much of you sometimes. I love your little space on 34th street, and please take care of your eye and relax today sipping on hot chocolate with your striped socks. :~)

    love you, my girl.
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. BONJOUR MA BELLE! My friend, I wish you speedy recovery and JOY as you savor in the quiet of playtime and imagination in the comfort of your home. We love ya!!!! BISOUS, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. One pic or two has been "comfort and joy" to me for a while now.
    Highly recommend.
    Happy Thanksgiving and speedy recovery, L.
    xoxo
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne,
    Glad to see you are feeling chipper following your eye surgery. I can't think anything better to do than to sketch paperwhites and reindeer. It's good to be a pirate queen if only for a day.

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been thinking about you. I thought the surgery was for Wednesday......praying now and then, too!!
    Rest and recover ....and happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so happy you are feeling better + that is a great photo xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Lynne!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lynne, Happy you're surgery is over. Wishing you a quick recovery! Love the striped socks!!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thanksgiving beautiful lady! I'm so glad you're on the mend!! Be well and nurture yourself.
    xoxo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete