Wednesday, November 26, 2014

oooh...is it too late for...just one pic?

the next time i make pancakes, i am making these!



Mr D said...

"Lynne, after your appointment...let's deliver breakfast to the grands!"

"that's a great idea, honey."


***

Dr J removed the patch.

last time he removed my patch...i immediately digressed...

...enter my mind...that old soap opera scene when the bandages come off.

thank you God!

(i can see clearly now!)

yes, i did it again, this morning.

i can see even better than before!

wow!

thank you, Dr J!

***

then we delivered...

pancakes

saucisse! 
(i love to say the word sausage in French)

biscuits

eggs

butter 

maple syrup 

...and jus de pomme!

 we were greeted with smiles...giggles...jammies...hugs...and...


...withLove!

nightie night, lovelies!

{source...just one pic...all is well with me...here.}

5 comments:

  1. I have been waiting to hear about this last surgery!!!! SO thrilled that it went well! As I sit here at nearly 1:00 in the morning of THANKSGIVING Day - my wine glass is sitting on one of the coasters you sent us - how many years ago?? It is empty and I have had a long day. As I go to bed my heart is filled with gratitude......for ALL the blessings God has given me! That includes YOUR friendship!! Rest and recover! Love and prayers from Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy to hear that you are able to see better than before dearest Lynne....this makes me SO HAPPY! And then to go and play with the kids and deliver sweetness to them in more ways than one...how I wish I had known my grandparents....I always wanted them and siblings!

    Thank you as well for coming to visit with kind comments my friend. May your day today be PERFECT! And those pancakes....good glory.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!!!! SO happy that you vision is wonderful. The breakfast sounds wonderful. Happy Thanksgiving, sweet friend. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad your surgery was a success! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynne, A successful surgery, that's a blessings , so happy for you. Great breakfast, giggles the best part. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete