Friday, December 12, 2014

French bread on Friday...R e l è v e !

helloooo beautifuls!

i am off today!

a day off...with my dollies!

a noon performance of The Nutcracker!




it's the final year of the

Kent Stowell, Francia Russell, Maurice Sendak version.

next year will bring a new version using George Balanchine’s 1954 choreography




and new costumes and sets by Ian Falconer, author of the Olivia series. 

relève jolies porcelets!

( isn't that image above sooo French? )


***


tonight brings a party at Devorah Creek Vineyards!




i made the take a ways.

...back yard bay leaf!

( today's mess on the table is actually pretty! )

here's to  all of the beautiful messes on the way to 25!

withLove!

9 comments:

  1. I could see the Nut Cracker every year. It's like Dark Choc. never get enough.
    Have a great time, and love the Herbs. just used a big bunch of Basil for Pesto.
    Happy Holidays yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing the Nutcracker is always a family favorite. Love the herbs, picking some rosemary for a kitchen bouquet. Happy Friday!
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Messes on the table at Christmas time are often lovely. I love the display on the table when I am wrapping presents.

    Maybe I need to create a mess with ribbon and cuttings of rosemary from the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a nice day for you. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I spent so many years with the Nutcracker. I say "with" as my daughter danced for many years....I attended rehearsals, performances, parties. I carpooled, chaperoned and performed any other chore asked of me. I enjoyed each and every minute. Balanchine is my favorite. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne, me and the girls are going to see the Nutcracker before Christmas too! I hope you had a great time at the performance. Tell us about it, please. Love that pig picture hehehe.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing more ADORABLE than piglets in French ballet class! teeeeeeee

    ADORABLE!!!! Bonjour Lynne! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. My daughter in LOVE brought firewood from their ranch and it FILLED our wood firebox!! In all that firewood was a large stem of mistletoe! I made a bouquet.
    We have messes HERE and I love your messes THERE!!!
    Thought about you this evening as I addressed cards.....You KNOW how much I love being friends with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

  9. T'animo a fer una ullada a aquest post veuras algunes idees realment interessants, que crec et poden inspirar i a faràs una passejada pels mercats de Nadal de Barelona. Desitjo que passis una bona estona. Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete