Monday, January 19, 2015

m o r e a b o u t . . . " t h e p r e s e n t " !


S u s i e !

you guessed it!


could i have not found a more "parfait" gift for Doré Calloway





 i couldn't believe my eyes when i spied the Champagne bucket!

Doré... i am not lying when i said that it was hard to part with!

with that said...IT HAD "YOUR" NAME ON IT, not mine!

your beautiful name with Christmas!

Doré Christmas...

Doré Noël...


( Lynne Christmas just doesn't have the same ring! )




i smiled when i read your (wishing it was you) comment about not being able

 to find little doo-dads with your name when you were a child. 

i experienced the same frustration, as all key bobs, bicycle

license plates, and mugs spelled Lynn...without the "e" at the end.

i may have your address from a past purchase from Burlap Luxe.

if not...i will email you!  i filled the bucket with some of my favorite

bits and pieces, including some dried bay leaf from our back yard!

enjoy!

 enjoy, my friend!


***

now for you, Susie! 

so many mornings you are here with at my first cup of coffee!

( your post timing is perfect. )

i will be sending you a sweet gift.




( ha ha! i wish that i could send you your own chocolatier personnelle.  )

Fran's Chocolates are ultimate Seattle...Pacific Northwest yumminess!

( my favorite guilty pleasure is a Starbucks Cafe Verona, (i drink it black),

 with a salted caramel or chocolate truffle. my closest friends (love you Alice)

 and family know this.)  my daughter Chrislyn  inherited my affinity for 

high end chocolate.  i could tell so many stories about chocolate and

the karma it holds for me! 

 so sorry...i am rambling.

"get back on track, Lynne!"


kar·ma
ˈkärmə
noun 
informal
    • destiny or fate, following as effect from cause.



  karma was not only present for Dore's gift present.


on Saturday, i felt it's presence once again for Susie's gift as well.




 Kay at White Gunpowder published a wonderful post about Fran's chocolate factory! 

 ( i adore Kay's blog! )

i am proud to say that she is from-my-part-of-the-world!

she shares many wonderful posts about the loveliness around here, wonderful recipes,




craft ideas, and offers beautiful "gifts" of  graphic expression  to her readers!

yes...free printables!

 thank you for your wonderful gifts and for inspiring me, Kay!


whew!

 that was so FUN!

...and so was the last quarter of the Seahawks game yesterday!

how could i not mention it?

i leave you with my favorite motivational image from last week.

it was posted on facebook, shared from Pete Carroll's (the Seahawk's coach) facebook page.




honestly, i kept repeating these words all weekend, and...

along with a lot of prayers...throughout that comeback game, yesterday.

"living in the present"

( i found such peace of mind.)

i had the most productive and blessed weekend.

i wish you all millions of  "living in the present" moments this week.

thanks for popping in!

withLove!

10 comments:

  1. what a sweet post + congratulations to the winner. xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a PERFECT post....because I am your girl here! I was so shocked Lynne when I made a random visit to see what you were up to and saw my name on that champagne bucket, I yelled out for my daughter Hannah, and said to her after leaving you a comment ... Me saying, Hannah read this carefully do you think I am the gifting party here? Her comment was could it be anyone but you? I was I don't know I am in shock!!
    I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart Lynne, could their have been someone more thoughtful to have seen my name, and then think of me this much to have created a splendid production here like a treasure hunt of sorts, a wonderful guessing game, and I am the one!! You really floor me, and leave me needing a heart transplant . For it is skipping major beats.... :)

    Thank you, thank you.

    Xx
    Bisous

    French kisses to you !

    Xx
    Dore

    Ps. As for the quote I have read that in my head and am making a copy for days like these.
    And the chocolates sound, look and I am sure taste divine...I will be visiting.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne,
    What a perfect gift for Dore. AND I also love to read White Gunpowder. Come to think of it, I think I first discovered Kay from your blog.

    Have a wonderful week!

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. lynne, I know what you are saying about the name tag things that kids want from stores. Especially a plate for your bike. I spelled my Angie's name Angelia with an I in it....they are all Angela. Now my granddaughter's name is Lynzie(Lindsey) She will never have a name plate. LOL. So Dore had to be excited. :) Hey, who doesn't like chocolate?? I sure do. Thank you so much for the gift. So kind of you. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post and it opened my eyes to Kay's blog. It would be heavenly to have some of those chocolates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect gift for Dore! I was thinking of you when watching the game last night...SO excited for Seattle! Have a beautiful week, Lynne! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was excited for your Seahawks!!! We'll have to wait til next year for our Dallas Cowboys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear Lynne, what a perfect find for Doré! I know she will love it so! You are so generous and kind. I sure miss this already about Blogland; I am just a spectator now, but I adore all of you so. ENJOY THE PRESENT! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  9. lynne I read these last two posts on my IPHONE and couldn't leave a comment for some reason. But I love this idea!!! You are so creative and fun, not to mention generous. I knew it was Dore. What a nice surprise for her.
    hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  10. It’s such a joy to visit your website and see what you’ve been up to lately. That was amazing to hear who was the winner of your giveaway, a perfect match! Hannah got a kick out of seeing her picture on your Blog.... she thinks she’s famous now! :)
    Have a wonderful rest of your week Lynne!

    ReplyDelete