Saturday, February 28, 2015

g o o d b y e F e b r u a r y . . .


hello lovelies!


{ inspired by: friendships 24 /7 }





as most of you know, the month of February brought some unplanned stress.

. . . my Mr D . . . so very ill with his less than perfect perforated appendix.


with

that 

     said . . .



:: oh, i love this image that i found . . . here!



. . . you were here for me!


open 24 / 7 to motivate, share and cheer.



a pretty image . . .

well chosen words at the "right time". . .

here . . . when i woke in the middle of the night, worried about my sweetheart.






. . . so  grateful for the love and support of family and friends.

. . . so blessed by the answered prayers of  f e b r u a r y.

withLove!


5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear your husband is doing well, Lynne. What pretty images here today. I love the red high heel shoes. Can't remember the last time I wore skinny heels. I saw your heart and had to come right over - anything with hearts, and I'm there. :~)

    Enjoy the weekend, Lynne.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and bad, Lynne. Even in our worst times we find bright spots that bolster us. Hope March is better for you! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that February is ending and bringing bright and shiny new things for March. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. THOSE ARE MY JEANS! YES!

    And the greatest thing to ever possess is love. Yes ma'am. And good to know you are overflowing with it dearest Lynne! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness, not sure if my comment went through! Just want you to know how glad I am to hear your husband is on the mend. Here's to a fresh, new month and love the inspiration to get me ready for the work week tomorrow.
    xx, Heather

    ReplyDelete